If you’re in the market for a padel racket that offers both style and power, the Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 is a great option that delivers those in spades.
Made with a carbon frame combined with fiberglass silver components, an HR3 core, a rough surface, and an anti-vibration system, this padel racket: VK10 2023, offers plenty of features to satisfy the discerning player.
Although it has a low balance that may not be ideal for aggressive players, defensive players will find it perfect for their needs. Aranzazu Osoro (Ulrich) plays with this pala on the tour.
Let’s discuss what makes this racket the perfect World Padel Tour companion in this Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 review.
Main features of Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 Padel Racket
- Integrated anti-vibration system for lesser vibrations and more control when hitting
- Low balance for great control in defense while prioritizing comfort and injury prevention
- SmartStrap is a replaceable lanyard system that keeps everything sanitary and secures the pala on your hands while playing
- Rough silica sand finish to increase aggressiveness and provide extra spin
- Round format making it a manageable racket to facilitate shots, especially while in defense at the back line
Specification of Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023
Below are the main specifications of the Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 Padel Racket:
- Brand: Nox
- Player level: Advanced
- Shape: Round
- Weight: 360 grams-380 grams
- Balance: Low balance
- Frame: Carbon
- Beam: 38mm
- Core Composition: HR3 Core EVA
- Frame Composition: Carbon
- Surface Composition: Fiber-glass silver
Our review of Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 Padel Racket
Like the Aranzazu Osoro alias La Vikinga, the padel racket Nox VK10 2023 exudes power, control, and sophistication through its round format, AVS, dynamic composite structure, and exquisite design.
Moreover, the Nox VK10 2023 features a fiberglass silver build. This surface composition provides balance, comfort, and the best sensations on-court, making it a manageable padel racket.
Having the AVS in a round-shaped padel racket, VK10 2023 is a perfect combination that guarantees us a great punch with every padel volley because of its fewer vibrations, low-balancing option, and more powerful control with defensive shots.
It’s also noteworthy that its modern-looking details and design give life to the padel racket VK10 2023, making it a versatile padel racket with features that bring out the most warrior spirit.
These features make it a stylish option to turn heads on or off the court.
- Spectacular pink details for a more feminine design
- SmartStrap system for more customization options, easily replacing straps after every game
- Rough surfaces for great control of the ball, providing more spin
- Rough composition will provide less bounce after the padel racket hits the ball
What level of player is the Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 best for?
The Nox padel racket of Aranzazu Osoro is designed for advanced players who play several times a week, whether it’s matches or intense trainings. It doesn’t hurt that it’s stylish and modern too. In the video below Aranzazu plays with Nox ML10 Pro Cup.
The unique design of this Nox Padel offers flexibility, strength, and great control when playing. And with its Smart Strap feature, you can easily replace straps after each use to ensure maximum hygiene.
These are just some of the features the racket Nox VK10 2023 can offer to top padel players.
Is Nox VK10 Aranzazu Osoro 2023 best for attacking or defensive players?
The Padel racket Nox VK10 2023 is best for defensive players. These players can freely execute techniques through the racket of Aranzazu Osoro without hesitation and with a more significant release of power.
In this review
- Low balance, stands out for its great power and punch
- Performance padel racket for advanced woman players
- Rough silica sand finish on the face to make spin shots as easy
Lucas Sánchez is the founder of SimplePadel. Born and raised in Spain, Lucas has been living in the US and UK for the last 20 years and currently calls Miami his home. While he’s never played professionally, the dream is still alive.
Lucas loves nothing more than playing (and talking) about padel, and he considers himself lucky to have a wife and family that share his love for the game.