The NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022 is one of the most iconic rackets because it is used by one of the greatest players of all time in the World Padel Tour, Miguel Lamperti.
However, is it the best padel racket in the world today? Which player is the padel racket for? Is it intended for amateurs or professional players?
The Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury Series 2022 padel racket is the new edition of its legendary predecessor, the ML10 PRO CUP.
Read on for our full test and review.
Main features of NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022
- The new SmartStrap™ replaceable safety strap system allows players to improve the safety and hygiene of their rackets by easily replacing the racket’s strap without tampering with the bottom cap
- The AVS lateral anti-vibration system helps facilitate shots and achieve a great spin because of its rough finish
- The new luxury mould allows players to get a good feel of the racket and is combined with carbon materials ensuring the padel racket will last longer than expected
- The round format, 100% carbon construction, and low balance will give players that hard feel
- One of the most sold padel rackets of all time, endorsed by Miguel Lamperti
Specification of NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022 Padel Racket
Here are the specs of the Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury Series 2022!
- Brand: Nox
- Player level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Shape: Round Shape
- Weight: 360-375 grams
- Balance: Low to Medium
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Balance: Medium
- Surface: Rough
- Core Composition: HR3 Core Rubber
- Frame Composition: Carbon
- Surface Composition: Metallic Fiberglass
Our review of NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022
The NOX ML10 Pro Cup Luxury series 2022 is a completely revamped version of the ML10 PRO CUP LUXURY, as some parts, such as the new luxury mold, differ from its predecessor.
While some of its parts are the same materials as its legendary predecessor, others were also upgraded. The round mold is still there, which is awesome.
Still, this racket will be one of the best this year; the spectacular aesthetic combined with the replaceable safety strap system and the new luxury mould will go down as one of the best.
- More customisation options
- It doesn’t tamper the bottom cap when replacing the strap
- It is made of carbon materials for added durability
- The luxury mould ensures good sensations
- Quite expensive
What level of player is the Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022 best for?
The completely revamped version of the ML10 PRO CUP LUXURY series is best for players who like to set their shots up while maintaining effective power to blow past opponents in one strike, especially down the corners.
So, it is best for advanced and semi-professional players looking to add power. It also has the right balance of features to make this padel racket good for defending.
Overall, the Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury 2022 Series helps easily facilitate shots with its carbon construction.
Is the Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury racket best for attacking or defensive players?
The Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury Series 2022 is great for technical players, which means whether you are attacking or defending, this padel racket is more than enough to set you up on defensive plays or assert your dominance during your attacks.
The same materials are used for this racket, which can still give you enough power during volleys and smashes.
One of the most popular players using the Nox ML10 Pro Cup Luxury Series 2022 is Miguel Lamperti, who is widely known as an aggressive backhand attacker.
In this review
- New SmartStrap™ replaceable safety strap system
- The AVS lateral anti-vibration system helps facilitate shots and achieve a great spin
- One of the most sold padel rackets of all time
Lucas Sánchez is the founder of SimplePadel. Born and raised in Spain, Lucas has been living in the US and UK for the last 20 years and currently calls Miami his home. While he’s never played professionally, the dream is still alive.
Lucas loves nothing more than playing (and talking) about padel, and he considers himself lucky to have a wife and family that share his love for the game.