Maxi Sanchez and Martín Di Nenno are two of the world’s most popular World Padel Tour Players, and they use the Bullpadel Vertex line as their main rackets on the court. That should add a stamp of trust!
The Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant padel racket is a high-performance racket designed for advanced players who are looking for power and control on the court.
It boasts a Diamond shape with a rough surface, which provides excellent grip and allows players to generate a lot of spin and power on their shots.
The core of the racket is made of Eva Black rubber, which has excellent recovery memory, while the planes are made of Glaphite composite, a combination of fiberglass and carbon fiber.
In addition to its impressive technical features, the Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant also has an elegant design, making it a great choice for players who want to look professional on the court.
Read on for our review of this great padel racket.
Main features of Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant Padel Racket
- Rough surface provide excellent grip and spin
- Highly durable due to the CarbonTube frame
- Elegant design with great colors
- The Hesacore grip on this padel racket allows players to have greater control of the padel during long rallies. The ergonomic feel also reduces the risk of tennis elbow.
- The padel racket has MultiEva features that combine different materials with different densities.
- The outer layer is made of high-density materials to deliver maximum power. In contrast, the inner layer is made of lower-density materials to adhere to the impact of softer shots improving output.
- The custom weight plate system allows weight adjustment depending on the player’s needs.
- The Vertex Heart features allow for even weight distribution to provide maximum comfort while eliminating vibration that can alter the power of your shots.
Specification of Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant
Here are the main specifications of the Buillpadel Vertex 02.
- Outer Core Composition: Carbon
- Frame Composition: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Surface Composition: MultiEva Rubber
Our review of Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant Padel Racket
The Bullpadel Vertex 02 is a diamond-shaped racket for powerful offensive players who want power in every smash and volley.
Despite being a new model, it retained some prominent features, such as the diamond shape, the customweight system that allows you to add weights, and the grip to achieve the best performance possible.
While its rough topspin surface impressed us the most, as you can achieve a great return, it fades away after a few uses.
It hits right at the sweet spot of having enough power with great control while still giving comfort, balance, and an amazing ball effect.
- Power and control: The Diamond shape and rough surface of the Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant padel racket provide advanced players with excellent grip and the ability to generate a lot of spin and power on their shots.
- Durability: The CarbonTube frame of the racket is made of 100% carbon fiber, making it highly durable.
- Elegant design: The Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant padel racket has an impeccable design that offers players a more elegant look on the court.
These are the benefits and drawbacks of the Bullpadel Vertex 02:
- Amazing grip compared to other rackets
- Durable racket frame
- Good control
- High-performance racket
- All focus is on the Vertex 03 line, the successor
What level of player is the Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant best for?
The Bullpadel Vertex 02 is best for advanced to professional players. As we’ve mentioned, it is used by one of the top players in the World Padel Tour.
Still, it can be used by intermediate players who padels for fun and enjoyment.
Lastly, it is designed for players with an advanced level of play to utilize the padel’s capability to the full extent.
If you’re not that type of player, we recommend opting for another padel, as this padel comes at a steep price.
Is Bullpadel Vertex 02 Avant best for attacking or defensive players?
The Bullpadel Vertex 2 is designed for attacking players who want to maximize power at every shot.
The combination of a hard inner core and the high balance allows the padel to deliver powerful volleys and smashes that opponents have a harder time returning.
This padel is great for attacks and provides good speed and control when positioning at the back glass for defensive plays.
If we base the product according to its specification, it’s specially designed for aggressive players.
On the other hand, it also has all the right features for defensive players. We’re not saying it is the right padel for defensive players, but it is more than enough to set you up for defensive plays.
In this review
- With Cork grip and Eva Tech core gives incredible cushioning
- Technology that significantly reduces vibrations
- Great elasticity
Kevin Anderson is a Content Writer for SimplePadel. He joined the company during summer 2022. For SimplePadel, he spealizes in testing rackets and writes a lot of our padel racket reviews.
Kevin loves to own the net position and considers himself an attacking-minded player. He often claims that he has the reach of a monkey – thanks to his 6’5″ stature. In his spare time, he enjoys cooking and following the USPA closely.