The Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 showcases a new heart design, a black aesthetic, a silver logo, and orange details.
More than the aesthetic modifications of this diamond-shaped racket is the advanced technologies it features.
Paquito Navarro designed the new Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 for maximum power and high performance.
The design is meant for demanding players while keeping in mind their comfort and safety.
Among the many highlights of this new Hack padel racket are its CustomWeight weight plate system that adjusts its weight and balance for the comfort of the player.
On the other hand, its Adaptia technology and Tricarbon inner core adjusts to incoming vibrations and ball speed.
Main features of Bullpadel Hack 03 2022
- Diamond-shaped racket with high balance for maximum power
- Made from state-of-the-art materials, such as a new Tricarbon combined carbon outer core, new MultiEva rubber inner core, and 100% carbon fiber CarbonTube frame for high performance
- New Metalshield frame that is flexible to the weight system
- CustomWeight weight plate system for modifying balance according to the player’s needs
- Vibradrive system to absorb vibrations
- With a Hack heart and Nerve channels on the racket frame
- Innovative Hesacore grip to minimize effort, vibrations, and injury
- New Adaptia system that is flexible to the opponent’s ball speed
Specification of Bullpadel Hack 03 Padel Racket
Below are the specifications for the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 padel racket.
- Brand: Bullpadel
- Player level: Expert
- Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 365 grams-375 grams
- Balance: High
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Beam: 38mm
- Head Size: 64 cm²
- Core Composition: HyperSoft Eva rubber (-Hardness)
- Frame Composition: 100% carbon fiber CarbonTube
- Surface Composition: Carbon 12k
Our review of Bullpadel Hack 03 2022
The Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 has a racket balance that is high, shape of a diamond format, and an inner layer of complex design and technologies.
One thing’s for sure — Paquito Navarro thought about every inch and detail of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022!
However, in designing the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022, just like any other racket or innovation, a few features may have to give way to better features.
As such, the following are the pros and cons of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 of Paquito Navarro.
- Reinforced with Tricarbon technology
- Features the Air Channel technology
- Customizable weight and balance
- Has a smooth finish, which may lessen ball contact
- May require expertise to maximize its features
What level of player is the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 best for?
The features of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 are best maximized by semi-professional or advanced players with an aggressive game.
The details of this padel racket are boosted with expert techniques. An example is the combination of its Tricarbon inner core and its Air React Channel Technology. This gives you flexibility over the impact of slow balls and quick balls, as well as control and power.
Beginner padel players who play less intense rallies cannot reap the full benefits of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022.
Is Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 best for attacking or defensive players?
The Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 is best for attacking players.
The approach of Paquito Navarro on the overall design of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 is very personal. Paquito Navarro is a backhand player famous for his ability to attack after defending, and also for his backhand serve.
The Adaptia System of the Bullpadel Hack 03 2022 allows the racket surface to become more rigid while defending quick balls. When you hit a ball hard, the ball comes out faster.
This ball reaction is better maximized for offense plays as Paquito Navarro intended.
In this review
Kevin Anderson is a Content Writer for SimplePadel. He joined the company during summer 2022. For SimplePadel, he spealizes in testing rackets and writes a lot of our padel racket reviews.
Kevin loves to own the net position and considers himself an attacking-minded player. He often claims that he has the reach of a monkey – thanks to his 6’5″ stature. In his spare time, he enjoys cooking and following the USPA closely.